Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Renewing an old dresser

The previous owners left this small dresser and since I'm on a budget, I decided to refinish it to make it a beautiful addition to our master bedroom.  Boy oh boy does it need serious help....

Before



I'm loving the espresso colored furniture, so I picked up some stain in a color called Kona.  I originally used it to refinish a nightstand...a matching piece to the dresser that was also left behind.  Once again, I never took a "before" picture but this is how the nightstand turned out.


I am very pleased with the dresser and the nightstand and they look great in my master bedroom.  Once the rest of the bedroom is finished (new trim, new carpeting and new doors), I'm certain these pieces will all make the room.



After




No comments:

Post a Comment